I'm going to Las Vegas in a couple of days to visit my sister and to debaucherize (yes, I made that up and I like it) at a bachelorette party. Since it's my first warm weather vacation in a long while, I am excited and unfocused at work. To get in the sin city spirit, why not play a game instead?
Here's how it works. I will post quotes from Las Vegas related movies (i.e., at some point in the movie the setting is Vegas) and you, kind reader, must guess which movie each quote is from. No cheating on IMDB now (or go ahead if you want- I'll never know). Whoever guesses the most correctly wins a mini slot machine! Or some other tchotchke from the LV. It may even be an autograph from Jessica Simpson since I hear we might be running into her this weekend. Woo hoo.
1. "Running a casino is like robbing a bank with no cops around. For guys like me, Las Vegas washes away your sins. It's like a morality car wash."
2. "That guy is kryptonite on a stick."
3. "That's nice talk, Ben - keep drinking. Between the 101-proof breath and the occasional bits of drool, some interesting words come out."
4. "Always double down on eleven."
5. "I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the fear."
6. "Joanie loves Chachi!"
7. "Baby, we're going to be up five hundy by midnight!"
Hint: Two of the quotes are from the same movie.
These are easy for the most part. Enjoy!